Copyright © 2008-2014. All designs and images are the exclusive property of Prof. Francisco M. González-Longatt.
Web Development: Prof. Francisco M. González-Longatt, e-mail: email@example.com
IEEE 30 bus Test
The IEEE 30 Bus Test Case represents a portion of the American Electric Power System (in the Midwestern US) as of December, 1961.
The 11 kV and 1.0 kV base voltages are my guess.
The model actually has these buses at either 132 or 33 kV.
The 30 bus test case does not have line limits!
The data was downloaded from the IEEE power systems test case archive at .
Single line diagram of the IEEE 30-bus test system
You can send submissions, questions and requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
 ‘Power system test case archive’, available at: http://www.ee.washington.edu/research/pstca/
- Scanned Single-Line diagram of the IEEE 30 bus System (56KB JPEG) (Small readable version)
- Downloadable 600 DPI TIFF Single Line Diagram (182KB) (Even more readable)
- IEEE Common Data Format (CDF) [.txt File]
- DIigSILENT PowerFactory [Download]
- Powerworld [Download]
- Power System Toolbox (PST) [Donwload [Donwload]
- Power System Analysis Toolbox (PSAT) [Download]